A Shimmer in the Murk A Shimmer in the Murk

This one's ace, been awhile since I've been on here, glad I found my way to this.

Zero Gravity Zero Gravity

Awesome atmosphere here Kirja,

Keep doing what you're doing!

kirja100 responds:

Glad, you like it :D

Carbonation (Downtempo Mix) Carbonation (Downtempo Mix)

'stereo makes fun textures in your brain.'

Busting this one out on the monitors and I'm still getting some awesome effects, love the movement in this piece, keep at it!

Eagleon responds:

Succumb to Sleep Succumb to Sleep

The bells coming in at the 1 minute mark are ace, sucker for nice high frequency content. Gives it that extra layer that rounds it off as a project.

Can see what you mean about the Inn or some kind of broken in encampment, waiting anxiously for the first light of day to break.

Top piece of work, keep at it!

Blood Blood

Very sci fi, can imagine this would fit a tactical battle scene well, one wrong move could change the outcome drastically.

Nice piece of work, keep at it.

I Blueshift I Blueshift

Just came over from 'I Can't Get Dressed Today'

These are both very good tracks, really making me want to invest in a proper recording set up and a decent guitar, sounds great.

Lapse responds:

Thanks man -- you've got a great sound as is, with whatever your recording solutions are. I'm really not using anything too special myself. I think if the will is there you can squeeze some decent sound out of anything. Work with it and not against kind of mind-set. My guitar is actually pretty bad.
As far as vocal work -- nothing a heavy wash with some reverb can't help. Then again, I do that with everything, haha.

GTB - Nocturne Twilight GTB - Nocturne Twilight

Very bright and happy sounds, guitar elements fit as well. Definitely one to perk you up if you're ever feeling down. Good effort man, keep doing what you're doing.

Sequoyah Sequoyah

Feel like this could be straight out of FTL. Yeah you're producing to the highest quality if you're sounding like the FTL ost. Massive compliment, bravo you took me on an emotional journey with this piece. Top artist!

Last of the Time Lords Last of the Time Lords

Those strings are majestic. You know what the whole piece was amazing, downloading this right away... F**k me those percussive elements haha! Damn! Big big track. Professional to the highest standard!

Story Of Life - DubAudio Story Of Life - DubAudio

I feel like I've heard this in a video game before! Holy s**t this was in 'One Chance'

My brother's a screen writer and used that game as inspiration for my favourite script of his to date. Great piece of music mate. Top marks.